Last week we held the Healthcare IT Marketing and PR conference which is organized by Healthcare Scene. By all accounts, the conference ran well and the feedback I’ve gotten is that people really enjoyed the event and the healthcare marketing and PR community we’ve built. During the event, we held the HITMC Awards and Kareo won the award for Best Social Media Program. This is a well deserved honor since they put a lot of work into hosting the weekly #KareoChat.
Coming out of the conference, Kareo asked me if there were some topics from the conference that would work well for the #KareoChat audience of small practice physicians. After reviewing the sessions at the conference, I realized that there was a lot of lessons from the conference that could be applied to small practice marketing. In fact, so many of the topics could be a #KareoChat of their own. With that said, they asked if I’d host this week’s #KareoChat based on topics from the conference. So, I decided to pull together a potpourri of topics that applied well to small practices.
Here’s a look at the topics for this week’s #KareoChat:
- When and why should a physician practice go through a rebranding? #KareoChat @HealthITMKTG
- How can you use your and your competitors’ online reviews (good and bad) to your benefit? #KareoChat @mdeiner
- Could small practices benefit from their own podcast? Is it worth it? #KareoChat @GetSocialHealth @Resultant @jaredpiano
- How and when should small practices use visual content in their office? #KareoChat @csvishal2222
- How can the 4 communication preferences (Facts, Futures, Form, Feelings) help small physician practice marketing? #KareoChat @ChartCapture
- Where and how can we use the power of storytelling in small physician practice marketing? #KareoChat @ctrappe @stacygoebel
If you’d like to join us to discuss these topics, just follow the #KareoChat hashtag on Thursday, April 14th at Noon ET (9 AM PT). I expect it will be a really diverse and interesting chat across a wide variety of topics related to small practice marketing.
Full Disclosure: Kareo is an advertiser on one of the Healthcare Scene websites.